Industrial Facility Cleaning
Cleanliness and disinfection are more essential than ever to keeping industrial facilities running. Product quality standards plus health and safety codes demand cleaner and safer facilities. Your facility has many moving parts and people working within it. Our team is ready to step in and deliver consistent cleaning with little interference to your operations.
Bennett is ready to create a personalized service plan that addresses all of your necessary specifications. The plan we create for your building helps us give you the exact cleaning services you need, avoiding excess services and keeping prices down for you.
Floor Care Services
Well maintained floors are necessary for production facilities. Tow motors and hand carts need clear, "Free of Debris" floors to operate properly. For facilities operating 24/7 we've found that daily floor cleaning is a necessity.
Dust mopping and floor scrubbing are the best ways to keep your floors clean and clear. Preliminary dust mopping picks up dust and all large debris from the floor. Removing large debris allows us to follow up with one of our floor scrubbers.
In large facilities we use a range of walk behind or ride-on floor scrubbers. These allow us to cover larger portions of flooring faster. Effective and efficient cleaning helps us deliver consistent cleaning while still staying within a tight budget.
You can trust our proven experience to keep your floors looking great on a daily basis. For more information on our floor care routine and floor refinishing process check our our Floor Care service page.
Busy plant restrooms run a higher risk of becoming unclean and unsanitary. Daily cleaning or more frequent cleaning in high traffic restrooms is needed to keep these areas safe for use. Our team is trained in our six-step restroom cleaning. This process is effective for cleaning, disinfection and removing foul odors that result from constant use.
- Dusting: Removing dust and cobwebs goes a long way toward improving appearance and air quality.
- Sinks and Mirrors: Our glass cleaning system leaves your mirrors clear and streak-free, we wipe down your sink bowl and faucet to remove and build-up around the base of the faucet and drain.
- Toilets: We start by spraying with our disinfectant, we then wipe down the entirety of the toilets making sure we reach the entirety of the bowl leaving no impurities, we finish by using our bowl cleaner and scrubbing wand to lift and impurities
- Toiletries: We make sure all soap, toilet paper, paper towels, and feminine products are properly stocked and available for your customers and employees to use.
- Trash Removal: Removing trash daily helps cut down on lingering odors.
- Floors: Sweeping and mopping, starting from the back of your restroom and working toward the door ensures that all areas are properly cleaned and left totally fresh for your first customers the next day.
Check out our blog Why Clean Restrooms Matter So Much to learn more about our cleaning process and what we're doing to deliver the best results for all of the buildings we service.
Disinfecting high-traffic touchpoints in busy buildings has always been an important step to help mitigate the spread of viral infections in your workplace. Now, amid a pandemic, it is more important than ever to implement and improve disinfection standards for your facility. We've developed several disinfection programs to put in place in our customer's buildings.
Wiping down and spraying high-traffic touchpoints is our most commonly requested disinfection service. With this approach, our cleaner does an initial wipe of designated touch points and follow up by spraying our EPA registered disinfectant. We also offer disinfection services with our electrostatic sprayers. We use these sprayers to cover surfaces in our customer's facilities more efficiently and provide more consistent surface coverage.
We've been on the front lines of the fight against Covid-19 since day one. This experience has helped us develop cleaning strategies that better protect the people in buildings we clean in. For more information on what we are doing to maximize client safety during the Coronavirus pandemic, check out Disinfection Services, and Integrating a Daily Disinfection Plan Into Your Daily Cleaning. These will give you a look into what we are doing to integrate and improve our disinfection services.
Why Work With Bennett?
We are a trusted, locally-owned and operated partner. Bennett Building Services takes pride in providing each of our customers with personalized care.
We use our practical experience to create new and better cleaning plans for our customers. Our commitment to high-quality service keeps us active in searching for and learning new and improved cleaning methods. These optimizations are passed to our customers through better service for affordable prices.
- Professional, No Hassle Service
- Fast, Free Quotes
- Cleaning Programs Designed Around LEED Standards
- Locally Owned & Operated